(Course Search, Register, Print Transcripts, Etc.)
“How to” videos are now available below!
HOW DO I LOGIN? (Course Search, Register, Print Transcripts, Etc.)
- Visit https://aealearning.truenorthlogic.com/
- Your login information is the same information that you use to log into the Mandatory Reporter Training Site – AEA Learning System.
- Participants creating a new account will not be able to view courses until the next business day.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help locating your username and password.
HOW DO I SEARCH FOR A COURSE?
- Login and click on ‘Courses’ in the top bar
- You will have the option to Search, Show All, or Advanced Search
- To view courses offered by Great Prairie AEA, click on Advanced Search – AEA – Great Prairie AEA (All GPAEA Courses will have the letters ‘GP’ following the course number
- *Effective August 1st, withdrawing from a course will need to occur at least seven days prior to the course start date, in order to receive a refund.
HOW DO I ACCESS TRANSCRIPTS?
- Print an OFFICIAL Transcript from the AEA Professional Learning Registration System.
- Simply login and scroll down to View and Print Transcripts.
- Contact email@example.com with questions.
HOW DO I FIND A RECEIPT?
- The new registration system accepts two forms of payment: Purchase Orders and Credit Cards.
- Please email Julie Hannam, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need assistance.