The purpose of the Great Prairie AEA Weeblys & Google Sites is to connect educators, parents and school administrators with one another by sharing news, best practices, resources, professional development opportunities and success stories. A two-way dialogue is encouraged so that, together, we can help students reach their potential and achieve in the classroom and in life.
Please note New Visitors will need to "Request Access" when prompted.
- 21st Century Learning (Iowa21C)
- Classroom 21C
- Collaborative Teams Resources
- GPAEA Media
- GPAEA Superintendents
- Iowa Core Math
- Leadership Connection
- MTSS in Secondary Schools
- Regional Planning Partnership 15 (Indian Hills CC side)
- Regional Planning Partnership 16 (Southeastern CC side)
- Social Studies Resources
- Transition Resources for Students who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing