Introducing a New Professional Learning Registration System from Iowa’s AEAs
> CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE AEA PROFESSIONAL LEARNING REGISTRATION SYSTEM
(Course Search, Register, Print Transcripts, Etc.)
***Participants creating a new account will not be able to view courses until the next business day.***
HOW DO I LOGIN? (Course Search, Register, Print Transcripts, Etc.)
- Visit https://aealearning.truenorthlogic.com/
- Your login information is the same information that you use to log into the Mandatory Reporter Training Site - AEA Learning System.
- Participants creating a new account will not be able to view courses until the next business day.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you need help locating your username and password.
HOW DO I SEARCH FOR A COURSE?
- Login and click on 'Courses' in the top bar
- You will have the option to Search, Show All, or Advanced Search
- To view courses offered by Great Prairie AEA, click on Advanced Search - AEA - Great Prairie AEA (All GPAEA Courses will have the letters 'GP' following the course number
HOW DO I ACCESS TRANSCRIPTS?
- Print an OFFICIAL Transcript from the AEA Professional Learning Registration System.
- Simply login and scroll down to View and Print Transcripts.
- Learn more at https://www.gpaea.org/professional-development/transcripts/
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.