AEA Professional Learning Registration System
> CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE AEA PROFESSIONAL LEARNING REGISTRATION SYSTEM
(Course Search, Register, Print Transcripts, Etc.)
***Participants creating a new account will not be able to view courses until the next business day.***
*Effective August 1st, withdrawing from a course will need to occur at least seven days prior to the course start date, in order to receive a refund.
HOW DO I LOGIN? (Course Search, Register, Print Transcripts, Etc.)
- Visit https://aealearning.truenorthlogic.com/
- Your login information is the same information that you use to log into the Mandatory Reporter Training Site - AEA Learning System.
- Participants creating a new account will not be able to view courses until the next business day.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you need help locating your username and password.
HOW DO I SEARCH FOR A COURSE?
- Login and click on 'Courses' in the top bar
- You will have the option to Search, Show All, or Advanced Search
- To view courses offered by Great Prairie AEA, click on Advanced Search - AEA - Great Prairie AEA (All GPAEA Courses will have the letters 'GP' following the course number
- *Effective August 1st, withdrawing from a course will need to occur at least seven days prior to the course start date, in order to receive a refund.
HOW DO I ACCESS TRANSCRIPTS?
- Print an OFFICIAL Transcript from the AEA Professional Learning Registration System.
- Simply login and scroll down to View and Print Transcripts.
- Learn more at https://www.gpaea.org/professional-development/transcripts/
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
HOW DO I PAY FOR A COURSE?
- The new registration system accepts two forms of payment: Purchase Orders and Credit Cards.
- Please email Shannon Johnson, email@example.com, or Julie Hannam, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need assistance.
Self-Paced Courses & Mandatory Reporter
AEA Learning Online’s self-paced courses (http://training.aealearningonline.org/) are designed for educators who want to start and complete a course on their own schedule. View the AEA Professional Development Online Learning System Site directions sheet.
Required Trainings available:
- Bloodborne Pathogen
- Mandatory Reporter
Courses available for renewal credit:
- Digital Citizenship
- Coaching Authorization
- Financial Literacy
- Google Apps 101
- Implementing the English Language Proficiency (ELP) Standards
- Low Stress Classroom Management
- Social Media
- The Exceptional Learner
- Using Iowa AEA Online's Resources
For a complete list of courses available, please login to AEA Learning Online’s self-paced courses.
- Visit the AEA Learning Online blog by clicking here.
- Visit the AEA K-12 Online blog by clicking here.
AEA PD Online (Moodle site)
AEA Learning Online offers courses featuring license renewal credit or graduate credit from Drake University, Morningside College or Viterbo University. The site also has online self-paced trainings that help educators and schools meet mandates.
To search or register for an online course, visit the AEA PD Online "Moodle" course catalog.
If you have questions or need assistance with the site, please contact AEA PD Online at 1-800-255-0405 ext. 14668.