AEA Professional Learning Registration System
> CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE AEA PROFESSIONAL LEARNING
(Course Search, Register, Print Transcripts, Etc.)
"How to" videos now available below!
> Click here to view a spreadsheet of courses available from GPAEA
HOW DO I LOGIN? (Course Search, Register, Print Transcripts, Etc.)
- Visit https://aealearning.truenorthlogic.com/
- Your login information is the same information that you use to log into the Mandatory Reporter Training Site - AEA Learning System.
- Participants creating a new account will not be able to view courses until the next business day.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help locating your username and password.
HOW DO I SEARCH FOR A COURSE?
- Login and click on 'Courses' in the top bar
- You will have the option to Search, Show All, or Advanced Search
- To view courses offered by Great Prairie AEA, click on Advanced Search - AEA - Great Prairie AEA (All GPAEA Courses will have the letters 'GP' following the course number
- *Effective August 1st, withdrawing from a course will need to occur at least seven days prior to the course start date, in order to receive a refund.
HOW DO I ACCESS TRANSCRIPTS?
- Print an OFFICIAL Transcript from the AEA Professional Learning Registration System.
- Simply login and scroll down to View and Print Transcripts.
- Learn more at https://www.gpaea.org/professional-development/transcripts/
- Contact email@example.com with questions.
HOW DO I FIND A RECEIPT?
- The new registration system accepts two forms of payment: Purchase Orders and Credit Cards.
- Please email Julie Hannam, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need assistance.
Self-Paced Courses & Mandatory Reporter
AEA Learning Online Learning System provides educators with access to hundreds of self-paced trainings and courses. Many of the opportunities are free to employees in a participating district. Self-paced courses offer educators affordable options for license renewal or graduate credit* with the added convenience of no deadlines, no waiting for a section to start, and no waiting for a class to finish in order to receive your grade. View the AEA Professional Development Online Learning System Site directions sheet.
*Only select courses
Statewide Popular Trainings and Courses include:
Mandatory Reporter: Child Abuse and Mandatory Reporter: Dependent Adult Abuse
Bloodborne Pathogen Training
Overview of State Requirements Regarding Seclusion and Restraint: Chapter 103
Right to Know Training
Google Apps 101
The Practicing Educator
AEA PD Online (Moodle site)
AEA Learning Online offers courses featuring license renewal credit or graduate credit from Drake University, Morningside College or Viterbo University. The site also has online self-paced trainings that help educators and schools meet mandates.
To search or register for an online course, visit the AEA PD Online "Moodle" course catalog.
If you have questions or need assistance with the site, please contact AEA PD Online at 1-800-255-0405 ext. 14668.